As Director of Health and Wellbeing, Liz brings over 20 years of wellness experience to the BeWELL team. She has worked in yoga and wellness as an independent yoga teacher, studio co-founder of Yoga High, founding member of online yoga and movement cooperative The Connective, and mentor, specializing in Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga. Liz holds certifications in yoga, Ayurveda, meditation and health coaching.
As a health coach, Liz works with clients to find their “why” in cultivating behavior changes that nourish and support you so you can nourish and support the relationships and projects you are passionate about. Everyone’s vision, path and lived experience is different, and Liz’s mission is to help you live in the full color of your own truth. As a mom, worker, friend and community builder, Liz aligns with the philosophy that individual care can and should lead to collective wellbeing, and that collective wellbeing cannot happen when individual care is ignored.
- 500+ Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings – Bhava Yoga
- Bridge Program and Meditation Training – ISHTA Yoga
- Pre-Natal Yoga Teacher Trainings – MA Yoga and Integral Yoga
- Foundations in Trauma-Informed Yoga — 8 Limbs Yoga
- Ayurveda Shirodhara – Dr. Naina Marballi, Ayurveda’s World