As Director of Health and Wellbeing, Liz brings over 20 years of wellness experience to the BeWELL team. Liz is a Chopra Certified Health and Wellbeing Coach and also holds certifications in yoga, Ayurveda, and meditation. She has worked in yoga and wellness as an independent yoga teacher, studio co-founder of Yoga High, founding member of online yoga and movement cooperative The Connective, and mentor, specializing in Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga.
As a mind/body coach, Liz works with clients to find their “why” in cultivating behavior changes that nourish and support you so you can nourish and support the relationships and projects you are passionate about. Everyone’s vision, path and lived experience is different, and Liz’s mission is to help you live in the full color of your own truth. As a mom, worker, friend and community builder, Liz aligns with the philosophy that individual care can and should lead to collective wellbeing, and that collective wellbeing cannot happen when individual care is ignored.
- Chopra Total Well-being Coach Certification – Deepak Chopra / The Chopra Center
- 500+ Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings – Bhava Yoga
- Bridge Program and Meditation Training – ISHTA Yoga
- Pre-Natal Yoga Teacher Trainings – MA Yoga and Integral Yoga
- Foundations in Trauma-Informed Yoga — 8 Limbs Yoga
- Ayurveda Shirodhara – Dr. Naina Marballi, Ayurveda’s World