The embodied practices of Yoga and Ayurveda nourish and support you so you can nourish and support the relationships and projects you are passionate about. Everyone’s vision, path and lived experience is different, and the vastness of these techniques bring each of us into our truth and holds space for others to be in theirs.
Liz is a mom, yoga facilitator and trainer, labor organizer, community builder, culture shifter, question asker, and friend. Throughout her 20+ year career, she has worked in yoga and wellness as an independent yoga teacher, studio co-owner of Yoga High, founding member of online yoga and movement cooperative The Connective, and mentor, specializing in Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga. She is thrilled to be stepping into the new role of Director of Health and Wellbeing at BeWELL Psychotherapy.
A lifelong student of yoga and liberatory practices, Liz aligns with the philosophy of Yoga and Ayurveda that individual care can and should lead to collective wellbeing, and that collective wellbeing cannot happen when individual care is ignored.
- 500+ Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings – Bhava Yoga
- Bridge Program and Meditation Training – ISHTA Yoga
- Pre-Natal Yoga Teacher Trainings – MA Yoga and Integral Yoga
- Foundations in Trauma-Informed Yoga — 8 Limbs Yoga
- Ayurveda Shirodhara – Dr. Naina Marballi, Ayurveda’s World