BeHER Circle training is a training program for professionals who want to establish themselves as experienced group leaders. Upon completion of the training you are licensed to use the BeHER/BeHER TEEN Curriculum in your practice, at your agency, in your school.
Training is open to all mental health professionals and LMSWs and LCSWs will acquire CEU’s .
BeHER Circle Training is a 3 day immersion. You will:
- Learn how to apply Modern Analytic Group interventions to a short term group.
- How to apply the F.I.T. model of group work (Focused, Interactive, Time limited).
- Learn how to Erikson’s theory of identity development can be actualized in a short term group, using a modern analytic approach.
- Gain experience and if applicable, Continuing Education Units
BeHER Circle Facilitator Training is offered 3 times a year. Participants graduate with:
- BeHER Licensure
- BeHER Curriculum (for teens and adults)
- Marketing kit
- On-going online supervision
- Membership to BeHER Facilitator online group
- Listing on BeHER-now.com
- Spotlight in BeHER-now Newsletter
- Digital presence
CEU’s are applied depending on location of practice and professional licensure
Upcoming BeHER Circle Training dates
Spring 2019, April 12,13 & 14.
Fall 2019, October 25,26 & 27.